Applications: Dell KACE, Bomgar Remote Support, Apple Remote Desktop, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Microsoft Office 2011, and Pages
Platforms: Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7/8
2012 – present, IT Specialist Windward Community College, Kaneohe, HI
- Oversee all Apple computers on campus, including deployment, maintenance, inventory, setup, repairs, and planning.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to ensure classroom and lab functionality for students and instructors.
- Running, updating, and monitoring KeyServer to ensure Adobe licensing compliance.
- User support for Apple computers and related hardware and software using face-to-face appointments as well as remote access through Apple Remote Desktop and Bomgar services
- Assist in the upkeep, maintenance, and updating of the WCC website
- Assist in enhancing WCC infrastructure and services such as video streaming services, cloud services, etc.
2002 – 2011, Senior Graphics and Web Designer, S&A Industries, Garnerville, NY
Collaborated with owners to expanded their website, Karatedepot.com, to improve design, graphical interface, and ease of use. Continued on to create, design, implement and expand 11 more wholesale and e-commerce sites.
- Designed and constructed web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Created all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, and icon design for the interactive platforms.
- Concept development and implementation of all promotional emails increasing inflow of customers resulting in a significant increase of regular users and revenue.
- Improved the experience and ease of user interaction for multiple websites incorporating a pleasant and user-friendly combination of comment and forum functionality and design.
- Maintained and provided ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and occasional full page magazine advertisements.
- Coordinated with internal and external teams to incorporate new ideas and concepts to improving the look, feel, and functionality of online content.
2009 – 2010, Contracted Web Designer, Hawaii Scottish Association, Honolulu, HI
- Redesigned website to bring the site to current standards and usability.
- Updated site content including text, banners, icons, calendar events and photos.
2004 – 2011, Volunteer WebMaster, Royal Scottish Country Dance Society, Honolulu, HI
- Maintained the design and content of the website including keeping content current with calendar events, photos, and banners.
- Managed domain name and web server
2001, Bachelor of Arts in Illustration, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Fl