I normally don’t make any sort of New Years resolution. Usually I just support those around me who do. But this year is a bit different. I’ve decided, through recommendation, to pick a word that I think should be pertinent to this coming year. I thought about it for a while and just couldn’t think of a word. Instead I decided to just create a list of things I want to accomplish this year. In doing so, I found a that all the items on my list have a common theme. They are there to strengthen areas of myself. So there it is. By the end of 2013, I will have become crazy strong.
My word for 2013 is strengthen.
Here’s the list in no particular order.
- Make lots of beer
- Enter at least two beers in a competition
- Have more presence in beer community
- Get more buffer
- Run on a more frequent basis
- Get a house
- Enroll in Grad school
- Take courses
- Do more paintings
- Finish tree skirt
- Build up my savings account
- Read more books
- Become an Apple Certified Technician
- Happily continue going to therapy
- Strengthen relationship with Holly
- Go on more dates (Holly says, “With who?!” I reply, “I just wrote that I need to strengthen my relationship with you. Who do you think I mean? Sheesh!”)